1. Content As our servers are based in Australia, all content that is a violation of the laws within Australia is prohibited.
This includes Illegal/Hacking material, “Warez” and Pornography.
This may also include content that is considered by a concerned party as “offensive” or slanderous.
data2you will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
2. Email Our email servers may not be used to send unsolicited messages and/or content of any kind. This includes Bulk emailing of advertisement material also known as SPAM. All email messages sent must conform to our Content guidelines outlined in Section 1.
3. System Resources data2you guarantees each customer an even share of the system resources available on each Web Server. Any action which interferes with and/or causes degradation of resources to other customers is strictly prohibited, This includes System processing, and Bandwidth, we reserve the right to classify other components within this group of “System Resources”. Further more development applications are not permitted on this service.
4. Cancellation Customer requested cancellation of an account can be done at any time. Notification must be made in writing, to [email protected] 7 days before your billing date. All outstanding payments will be required at this time. Any accounts that are in credit at this point in time will be credited to the customer If cancelation is made during a billing period the customer may choose to cancel immediately or at the end of their current period. Refunds will not be made on the period current as determined by your billing frequency.
5. Payment data2you Prefers PayPal. Any other form of payment must be agreed to by data2you before it can be considered a valid payment method. All payment must be received before activation of an account, subsequent payments must be received within 7 days of the allocated billing period. Failure of payment on time will result in instant Account Suspension and if the payment is not received within a further 14 days the Account will be cancelled.The Billing Period begins the day of Account Activation.
6. Plan Alterations data2you is constantly reviewing its plans and may make changes to reflect market changes. If a change is made, each customer will be given 14 days prior notice. data2you may also give customers the option of staying on their current plan although this cannot be guaranteed. Accounts paid for on a yearly basis will not undergo an amount due until their next billing period.
7. Refusal of service We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. All clients of data2you must adhere to the above policies.
Please direct any reports of violations of the above policies to [email protected]
Failure to follow any term or condition will be grounds for immediate account deactivation.